Panama CanalA variety of itineraries that transit through all three sets of locks, with visits to fascinating ports on the Atlantic and Pacific sides.
Explore Princess Ships
Experience the Epic Marvel of the Panama Canal
EXPLORE PANAMA CANAL
Get expert advise for your cruise planning
- Convenient roundtrip itineraries from Ft. Lauderdale that offer a partial transit of the Gatun Locks.
- A variety of itineraries that transit through all three sets of locks, with visits to fascinating ports on the Atlantic and Pacific sides.
- Signature 2-Day Canal Experiences, a full transit with an additional full day in Fuerte Amador to explore even more.
- Coral Princess® and Island Princess® cruise ships were designed to sail the canal, each with more than 700 balcony staterooms.
- Intriguing ports of call like Aruba, San Juan del Sur, Cabo San Lucas and Puntarenas, Costa Rica.
- An array of optional excursions from rainforest tours to traveling the hemisphere's first transcontinental railroad.
- Princess Cruises was named among the "Top 10 Medium Ship Cruise Lines" by Conde Nast Traveler.
Panama Canal HistoryFrom Balboa’s historic 1513 crossing of the Isthmus of Panama to the epic effort to build the Canal and right up to today, the Canal continues to have a profound impact on world travel and trade.
Panama Canal Cruise VacationsPrincess Cruises offers three distinct ways to experience the Panama Canal, with departures from both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts as well as voyages featuring Princess Signature 2-Day Canal Experiences.
Why Cruise the Panama Canal?An undisputed travel bucket list destination, the Panama Canal holds both historical and international significance. It’s nearly impossible to grasp its enormity and the amount of work that went into its construction without passing through the canal locks.
sorry, no cruise deals available for this destination currently. Please contact our cruise agent for more information.